Friday, August 27, 2004

Benjamin Knudson

The advent of Sippi Lovin' is due in part to my dear friend Benjamin and y'all have him to thank for the pending text. It was his gentle coaxing that brought this great work to fruition. Who knows, it may also be the demise of my graduate studies, only time will tell. If anyone so desires, I'll gladly hand over Ben's e-mail address and am actively encouraging everyone to voice their displeasure with the frequency or content of postings as I'm sure both will be an issue in the not so distant future. (Mom and Dad, I encourage you to take special notice here.) If my grades begin to plummet as a result of time wasted posting here, he'll be fielding those complaints as well. Best of luck to all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?