Thursday, September 30, 2004

Garbage pail.

Today I will take some time to answer and pose those questions burning brightest. Well, second brightest I guess...I drafted a portion of this earlier in the week before recognizing the magnitude of the riot I've incited. It's cool. Stay with me on this one folks because I will respond to most of your charges in the next day or two.

Paul asked in an earlier comments section whether I'd had the opportunity to sample the Sippi dumpsters yet. Unfortunately, Paul, I have not. At first, I think it was an uneasiness about how others unfamiliar with my ways might perceive me, but now after some, albeit minimal, scrutiny...I've decided Mississippians are to poor to throw anything away. What can I do with a cracked porcelain toilet bowl or green screen apple computer?

Paul also suggested that rather than fill my bedroom with boring and functional furniture, I secure a conversation piece and leave it at that. Any suggestions?

When I arrived, I weighed a minacious 175 pounds (tied with my beefiest ever,) and now I've tipped the scales at 178 pounds. How best do I make folks aware of my new found girth? Will Benjamin cry when I'm 30 pounds heavier than he is?

Why is Alf so lame, when his mom is so cool. Cases in point: Alf's mom posing questions in the comments section of his now defunct website. "You have an ayi (aunt/maid/paid cook & housekeeper)?!? Does this mean you are voting for Bush?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?