Monday, October 25, 2004

Predictor

1. St. Olaf
2. Carleton
3. Macalester
4. St. Thomas
5. Hamline
6. St. John's
7. Bethel
8. Gustavus
9. Concordia
10. Augsburg
11. St. Mary's

The Oles will edge the Carls in a heated battle at the top and Macalester will finish a very respectable third, but not ever "really" in the mix. The Carls will of course suffer a let down at the regional meet and here, both St. Olaf and Macalester, will defeat them. I refuse to venture a guess at to the order here. St. Thomas won't crack the top three for the first time in a very long time and Hamline, followed by St. John's, I believe, are safe picks for 5 & 6. After that, I'd typically say I don't much care, however, I've predicted Bethel to bring it on home with a rockstar 7th place showing and THAT is worthy of extra mention. Hotly contested though, with Gustavus threatening to land them in 8th place. We'll see if I'm right.

Also worthy of mention and a good chuckle too I suppose:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/3763712.stm

Gotta love the Chinese Track and Field Association!


Comments:
1. carleton
2. stolaf
3. mac
>3 the rest

i know it's tight at the top.
advantage: lundberg's beard.
 
I want to see point guesses for the top 5 teams...

You'll have to give me a few days for mine. Might you remember that i was incredibly accurate last year (Macalester 4th with 100 points)

Eliot
 
Good luck you guys! Paul, I'll give you a call tonight and we can chat it up then.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?