Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Good Word

Michelle and I discovered this pamphlet waiting for us in our mailbox last month. For a number of reasons, it got us to thinking about our good friends, Steve and Yarrow, who recently accepted new coaching positions in Decorah, Iowa. During our three-day visit to Decorah over the Christmas break, we discovered that the two of them had been under great religious scrutiny since arriving in their new town…it’s a small town thing I suppose. Well, we wanted to let them know that they were not alone. Proselytizing in South Mississippi is something like a regional pastime.

Comments:
jude-did ya get my message from last night? give me a ringy ring ring today. tim
 
Jude,
Ben told me that you are running Twin Cities, awesome! I'll start getting our guest room all ready for you, it's great that you are staying with us too!
Marye
 
You guys are funny, I'll give you that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?