Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Ooohhh...that looks good doesn't it! Michelle and I spent 4 hours last Tuesday evening baking cookies & other assorted Christmas treats for her employees. Fortunately, we had enough foresight to double each recipe and there are plenty of leftovers for late-night snacking.

This is a Henningsgaard tradition...snapping pictures of the Fam frosting or sprinkling Christmas cookies and because Michelle is now a Henningsgaard, I thought we would include this one.

Comments:
Bizarre... like most everyone else (I imagine), I had abandoned hope that this blog would ever again be updated. But just now I had the thought that maybe, given you're on break from school, you might have posted. I even thought maybe you would have posted pictures of your Christmas cookies. And, what do you know, so you had! They look great. Maybe I should take some snaps of the cookies I made the other night, and we can compare. If I remember correctly, you're always up for a little competition!
 
Bring it on! I don't imagine there is much of a chance that you could best our final product, but you always were a glutton for punishment.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?