Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello?..........hello, hello, hello, hello


Today I have time...time to post, time to surf, time to read, time to sleep, time to daydream, time to run, and time to eat. Final exam week drew to a close last Friday evening and since then, I have had to carefully divide my time between the bed and Christmas shopping. Unfortunately, this brief hiatus away from academia is about to come to a screeching halt as I must get back to my Thesis defense paper. I finished analyzing the data three weeks ago, but haven't had the time to begin writing until now. I would very much like to defend early next semester & move on.

In other news, I intend to post a picture or two each day until the next semester begins. Pictures are less ambitious than posts and we have quite a few that I think y'all might enjoy.

Comments:
I thought you had abandoned us!!
 
I think what you meant to say was, "I thought you had abandoned me!!" Everyone else jumped ship long ago!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?