Sunday, December 24, 2006

The In-laws

The Blenkers are flying into Jackson, MS this afternoon after a 2-stop, 7 hour epic journey from Rochester, MN. They will be spending 10 days with us over the holidays and we're thrilled to have them. The photograph above is of Barb & Florian clean the rain gutters in late August. Michelle and I were on our "honeymoon" at the time, otherwise I can assure you that it would have been the two of us out there. I volunteered to drive the Bobcat for Florian, but he politely declined my gesture, stating that he was enjoying life and in no hurry to go.

And this...this is the booty. The memorabilia shown above are a sampling of Florian's Minneapolis Moline collection. Barb informed us that he is bringing a photograph of a Minneapolis Moline tractor in order to educate the locals, as well as increase the likelihood of adding to his collection.

Comments:
That is an awesome Minneapolis-Moline collection. I found your blog by accident. I'm supposed to be doing something productive. I'm a farmer on the other side of the country (Oregon) and we farmed exclusively with MM tractors until last month when I bought a White tractor.
My MM toys are all played with and dinged up. Oh well...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?