Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Curtain Call

Michelle and I had a difficult time selecting photographs to share with y'all...consequently, the photographs above and below chronicle our latest apartment makeover. Obviously we haven't undertaken a complete overhaul, but it's the attention to detail that really makes a new room sing, right? (Oh, and I probably shouldn't be permitted to describe it as "our" makeover as I haven't done much beyond iron hems on occasion.)

These are the new curtains in the living room, which look absolutely fantastic. In fact, we have new curtains in each room and they all look fantastic. I should also deliver a quick "thank you" to Barb as she helped out too!

Comments:
Hello Jude,
Boy, are you difficult to track down. I see you are traveling quite a bit! I think you guys were nearby in LA not long ago. A mere 8 hours' drive from Austin. I've been wanting to get in contact with you for, well, years! Please email me at my first and last name (listed below) at hotmail.
Cheers,
Aaron Dembe
 
Sure now that I'm back at college and have internet that moves you have stopped updating your blog - what you have school or something?? Why don't you ask for a snow day, I had that today!! Three inches in Oregon! Amazing! Now keep me up to date or call me!
Your Sister
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?