Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A explanation of the videos shown below.

A month ago, I wrote that Michelle and I would happily take video requests. As my brother (Per) was the only one to make a suggestion, I had no choice but to honor his request.

For those who missed it, Per requested that I videotape Michelle attempting to get up from a sitting position.

Well Per, I have done you one better…videotape of Michelle attempting to get up after being unwittingly convinced to lie down. The footage is spectacular and is shown in the second video, but I am an idiot and accidentally filmed everything sideways. As a result, I had to convince Michelle to reshoot the scene.

Comments:
That's good stuff. Michelle, if there are any public swimming pools close by, it's time for a visit! The water feels so great, you almost can't tell you are carrying around an almost full grown infant!
 
Jude, the best part is your laugh. Bev would pimp slap me if I laughed at her (or Michelle).
 
I get away with a lot, there's no denying it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?